I am writing this on Friday. This blog should have been updated every day this week but various things have got in the way. So here is what has been happening this week.
- Monday – leave (Camp Savoy)
- Tuesday – downloaded and installed LifeRay onto the Windows partition of my Acer machine at home. I can get the test data and site up and running. The next step will be to remove those data and set it up for an Enterprise (of 1!)
- Wednesday – spent 4 hours in the office undertaking yet more interviews. The two for the Senior Programmer didn’t turn up. The guy for the RS Scientist was technically sound.
- Thursday – spent the day writing up the iPad review.
- Friday – finalised the iPad review and am working on LifeRay again.